Descrizione della posizione:
Cosy small Shared service centre in Prague is seeking for the top accountants.
Do you speak fluent in English and Italian?
– Complete the most complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
– Calculate, review and process journal entries and reconciliations. Reviews work of lower- level employees.
– Support and/or participate in special projects. Leads projects of more complexity, developing project leadership skills.
– Acts as functional expert with other departments on complex day-to-day functions of the department.
– Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter.
– Demonstrates an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvements and implements solutions.
– Ensure compliance to and maintenance of internal controls and local tax and accounting legislation
– Interact with external and internal auditors during audits.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in complex accounting
– Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
– Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
– Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
– Strong written and spoken English and Italian
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user
– Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events