Pobrezni 3 - Praga 8
Mazars, which provides services in the area of audits, tax consultation, accounting and valuation, is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its establishment in the Czech Republic.
Mazars has been offering its services in the Czech Republic since 1995. During its operations it has become the 7th largest audit firm in the Czech Republic with more than 250 professionals.
Mazars in the Czech Republic offers complex solutions and financial consulting tailor-made to large multinational corporations. Thanks to the complete, adaptable and flexible range of services Mazars is capable of being a corresponding partner in the areas of accounting and consultancy even for smaller directly-owned companies and enterprises as well as for high-net-worth individuals.
Based on an innovative, personalised reading of their expectations and their challenges, Mazars in the Czech Republic offers clients a range of services guaranteeing reliability thanks to our recognised technical expertise. We also provide the benefit of creating value and optimising their performance. In a multipolar world, Mazars in the Czech Republic believes that collective intelligence is the source of the most appropriate solutions, and we harness the talents of all our teams in driving a dynamic of progress which, beyond our clients, is a benefit for all.
Popis pracovní pozice:
The comprehensive knowledge of MAZARS clients’ accounting administration:
- Management of more complex client portfolio
- Coach the team by giving them best practices
- Adoption of principles of preparation of business offers under supervision of Manager/Partner (according to current team structure).
- Independence when leading team
- Improvement of acquired knowledge and skills in accounting correlations.
- Finding new opportunities to use services we provide to new clients.
- Fulfilment of training plan.
- Ability to coordinate assigned tasks.
- Adoption of principles of cross-selling within the firm.
- Ability to work under client supervision and location.
- Czech accounting/tax knowledges and experiences >4 years,
- HR experience as team leaders
- Ability to manage 20-30 clients
a) Professional abilities
- Education achieved: high school/university with an economic orientation
- Experience: at least 5 years
- Specific knowledge and skills: excellent knowledge of Czech and English, Italian is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting,
- Good orientation in taxation issues,
- Practical knowledge of MS Office,
- Practical knowledge of accounting software.
b) Personal skills:
- Interest in the field,
- Willingness for further education,
- Planning skills,
- Analytic thought,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Ability to delegate and lead, motivate and evaluate subordinates,
- Basic presentation and communication skills,
- Express interest in passing on professional/technical knowledge and experience even outside of the team.
- International colleagues
- Stimulating work team and support
- Benefits (meal vouchers, courses, cultural and sport activities, etc.)
- Office situated in Florenc – subway, bus and tram links