Quanta Human Resources Cz s.r.o.
Pobřežní 620/3, Praha
Quanta SpA is the parent company of Quanta Group, a leader in Human Resource services. Its history is connected to the Quintavalle Milanese family of entrepreneurs.
As one of the first Agencies to obtain ministerial authorisation to operate on national territory, Quanta stands out for its strong specialization with vertical divisions for various types of markets as well as its strong competence in labour law.
Quanta can boast a long collaboration with the main Universities, professional Institutes and Italian training schools.
Over time, the company has grown into an international Group, with offices in six different Countries: Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Romania, United States and Brazil.
Thanks to our expert recruiters, we provide the search&selection of high/medium/low professional employee level profiles and contract staffing of specialized positions in key sectors as: Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Shipbuilding and many more.
• Temporary work
• Staff leasing
• Search and selection
• Service contracts
• Public Competition management
• International job postings
For more information and job offers please visit the website www.quanta.com
Popis pracovní pozice:
With strong investment and dedication to research, innovation, and technological improvement, our client, has established itself as the undisputed market leader across several sectors of wireless communications. The R&D team’s established expertise in the design of microwave modules and subsystems enables their clients to implement solutions that are ideal for product manufacturing, sophisticated multiple point-to-point and point-to-multipoint radio networks, and M2M applications.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to start their business operations in this region.
• Analyse the market, to determine the best strategy and target clients for these services
• Develop relationships with key decision makers across the target industries
• Become a trusted partner in the provision of these services
• Reach the commercial targets
• A proven track record in Wireless Radio & Telecommunication Services
• A strong background in Sales
• A strong network of contacts with relevant decision makers in related segments
• Czech language native speaker mandatory, English and/or Italian language preferential
• The opportunity to work with a world leader in this field
• The opportunity to start a new business in the region
• A chance to develop and grow with the business