Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
We are growing global NTT family and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future.
Descrizione della posizione:
The primary responsibility of Support Engineers is to provide a service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to end users by managing incidents to resolution. The Support Engineer L2 focuses on second line support for medium complexity incidents, requests, events and problems.
What you’ll be doing
• In-depth troubleshooting of and resolving of incidents
• Implementation of service requests and changes
• Cooperation in deployment or upgrade projects
• Technical Root cause analysis of Problem Tickets
What would make you a good fit for this role?
• We are looking for a skilled certified network engineer on L2 level with knowledge of Cisco technologies. Experience with HP and Aruba technologies is a big advantage.
• Fluent English/ German would be an asset
• Willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
• Solid experience delivering support in a large Cisco based network environment. (LAN, WAN, Datacenter, WLAN and/or Security)
• Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential.
• Cisco CCNP
Certifications – nice to have:
• HP ATP/ASE
• Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
• Aruba CWNA
• F5 SE
• BlueCoat Certified Professional
We accelerate our employees’ careers through customized development paths as well as helping them to become certificated professionals. With us you will obtain the certifications!
What we offer:
• 10% yearly bonus
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days per year
• Notebook and mobile phone
• Meal vouchers in the value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
• Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
• Contribution to public transport (full coverage of annual ticket)
• Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
• Over standard healthcare
• Refreshment (fruit, coffee, tea), monthly company breakfasts