Alpiq Services CZ s.r.o.
Alpiq is a leading Swiss electricity and energy services provider with a European focus. The company is active in power production, as well as energy trading and sales.
Alpiq Services CZ in Prague operates an important shared services center to provide high quality services to Alpiq’s internal customers.
Popis pracovní pozice:
- Processing/posting of incoming and outgoing invoices in line with local legal and group requirements (following the VAT, Accounting rules, Group rules, etc.)
- Processing of unapproved/error OPEX invoices (running through electronical workflow)
- Clearing of open items – vendors/customers
- Vendor/customer master data
- Communication with local parties (Accounting, business, treasury, etc.)
- Support and deliver the documents during the audit field works
- High school education or University degree (preferable accounting backround)
- Experience in Accounting is an advantage
- VAT principles knowledge (in general)
- Previous experience in SAP is an advantage, not mandatory
- English and Italian language – advanced knowledge (written and oral)
- MS Office (Excel, Word – basic knowledge)
- Friendly, open minded and willing to learn new things
- Flexible and communicative personality (daily communication in Italian language)
- Be able to work in international corporation
- Extensive benefits package including five weeks holiday, social and sports activities, meal vouchers, fully paid 10 days of sickdays yearly, language lessons, 2000Kč monthly contribution for pension insurance, 6000Kč yearly allowance to Cafeteria benefit tool, etc.
- Various financial incentives
- Employment contract for indefinite period
- Professional development
- Position in an international environment
- Informal working atmosphere in brand new offices in Prague downtown (metro Můstek – walking distance 5 minutes)